In Minecraft for PC has one default feature is beacon. For a long time, Minecraft PE players were expecting mod like beacon in the game. Now beacon mod is created by TaQultO_988 is available for Minecraft PE.
The beacon mod for Minecraft PE: Build a pyramid of blocks and place the beacon on the center top. Short after a light beam will shoot up into the sky which can provide players in the vicinity a number of different powers.
Beacon Mod Activation
In order to activate a beacon, the beacon must adhere to the following requirements
- Beacons require an unobstructed view of the sky, though bedrock and transparent blocks (including water, lava, slime, glass, enchanting table, and other beacon blocks) will not count as obstruction.
- The beacon is on top of a pyramid constructed from iron blocks, gold blocks, emerald blocks, and/or diamond blocks.
Mix it up as you want:
- Beacon (600) – 5 glass blocks + 1 nether star + 3 obsidians
- Nether Star (399) – 3 wither skeleton mob heads + 4 soul sand
- Wither Skeleton Mob Heads (397:1)
The following are the supported sizes for the structure:
- 3×3, Beacon
- 5×5, 3×3, Beacon
- 7×7, 5×5, 3×3, Beacon
- 9×9, 7×7, 5×5, 3×3, Beacon
Beacon Mod Powers
A Beacon can give the Player Status Effects when given one mineral.
- Speed I
- Haste I
- Resistance I (2-Level Pyramid)
- Jump Boost I (2-Level Pyramid)
- Strength I (3-Level Pyramid)
- Regeneration I
- All Primary Powers increased to Level II
Once we’ve selected these two things there will be a green check mark which you must tap to create the selection.
And as you can see, as long as we are within a close vicinity of the beacon structure we’ll get the jump boost effect.
Install Beacon Mod
- Download the .modpkg file. If the file extension is .zip then just rename it to .modpkg
- Use BlockLauncher to import the file. Make sure to let BlockLauncher reload before entering a world to play.