No graphics, beautiful sound and impressive effects, but Minecraft also requires the computer must have a strong enough to play. So how machine configuration is enough to play Minecraft? And how to know how your computer is configured? Can you meet the requirements and play the game Minecraft smoothly or not?
Computer configuration is always a concern and is the biggest obstacle for any gamer. Because in the age of technology, when games are no longer just entertainment games but are also raised to the level of an art, a profession, competition is inevitable.
Which computer can play Minecraft?
It also means that users have the right to choose, evaluate and make decisions. And often, today’s games are of great scale, beautiful graphics, vibrant sound, true images, not just realistic. But to make sure all these elements This is where the player can experience a perfect game from content to form, in return will be the amount of game and computer quality used for that game. The simpler the game, the better the game, the smoother the image, the better the quality, the higher the computer requirements.
However, this does not seem to be the case with Minecraft – a classic game, well known to the world because of… the rough.
The graphics are ugly, they are all square, the sound and the effects are just normal, but the game requires a computer to play that must have strong configuration. Specific:
Minimum computer configuration for Minecraft:
- CPU: Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB (tối thiểu)
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD (formerly ATI) Radeon HD Graphics with OpenGL 2.1
- GPU (Discrete): Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT or AMD Radeon HD 2400 with OpenGL 3.1
- HDD: Available at least 200MB for game and other related installation files.
- Java 6 Release 45
Computer configuration required:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon II (K10) 2.8 GHz
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: GeForce 2xx Series or AMD Radeon HD 5xxx Series (Excluding Integrated Chipsets) with OpenGL 3.3
- HDD: 1GB
- The latest Java
- Mojang encourages players to download and play the latest version of Minecraft for the best experience. For older versions, it’s best to update them.
- Minecraft Version 1.6 or later. Older versions will need to be updated to the current version.
- When installing Java for gaming, you also need to keep in mind that the operating system your computer is using is 32bit or 64bit, from which the corresponding Java download to install.
- Starting with Minecraft version 1.12, Minecraft will require users to install Java 8 for their computers.
That’s what the company encourages players to do if they have the best experience playing Minecraft, but otherwise, we can still reduce the lag when playing by increasing the amount of RAM available for Minecraft.
Wish you have fun moments!