Most of the Minecraft PE mods will not work for iOS devices as they are created for third-party apps only available for Android users. Jailbreak will always be required, please do not bug the modders to make mods for non-jailbroken devices.
Install Minecraft PE Mods for iOS
If the mod is a .deb (which is most likely a .dylib or .plist), please use This Method:
- If the mod link is a Cydia repo, please enter that repo into Cydia. Then look for the mod in that repo and install.
- If the mod link is a download link to a .deb file, you will need iFile to install this mod.
- First download the file on your device. Open up iFile and go to the directory where you downloaded the file.
- Tap on the deb and tap “Installer” then wait for the installation to finish and press done.
- Re-spring your device (or just reboot if you don’t know how) and you’re finished!
However, in 0.16.0 of Minecraft Pocket Edition there will be addons / mods which will be supported by the actual game. It is said to be released 18th October. This means iOS users will also be able to install mods in the soon future! We will update this page with a full guide when that version is released for iOS users.
For now though a few ones do work for iOS, but they are not many. If you find one then here are some guides you can use to install those.
MCPE Mods for iOS Devices! – How To Install – Minecraft Pocket Edition Video