This article will show you How to play Minecraft on iPad device. Beside the desktop version (PC version) there is also a Minecraft Pocket Edition (PE) (You can download Minecraft PE for free now). Minecraft PE is available for Android and iOS devices and costs $6.99.
There is also a free version (demo) where you can add blocks, make houses, kill zombies just like the full version. However, for the most complete and up-to-date experience, you’ll ultimately want to choose the full version.
The steps to play Minecraft on iPad
- Download Minecraft PE and install on iTunes or download for free here
- Signing Up for an Account: Signup is simple, just provide a legitimate email address and select a password. Wait for a verification email from Mojang (Minecraft’s parent company) and then confirm when it arrives.
- Setting for your profiles
- Make a World: To make the world go into the Game and click Play. Then you press New in the top right corner of the screen. You can enter a seed if you know one.
- Get used to the controls: Jumping (middle button), Left (left button), Right (right button), Forward (top button), Backwards (bottom button),Sneak (Double Tap far right button.) Fly (creative mode: Double tap on the jump button to start flying. To go higher, hold the jump button down and tap on the move forward button.), Smashing blocks (Hold down on the object you want to break) Hurting mobs (Tap on a mob).
- Start crafting: Get a crafting table and start crafting weapons, blocks, tools etc.
- Make a House: To make a house you will need to find a spot that you like. You can find out about the blocks for your house in the tips.
- Heat up your furnace and get smelting.
- Prepare for the night.
- Create Projects: Now you have got used to crafting, smelting, and the controls you now have enough experience to create projects.
- Enjoy the view.
Have fun! Thanks for reading!