Using command in Minecraft sometimes makes players feel stuck because there are many commands as well as the way to use. In this post, we will introduce an effective way to use command through command block, which helps players a lots in applying commands when playing this game.
Command Block is a tool whose usage helps perform one or more commands which gamers wrote in it.
You can get more information in http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Command Block
- You have to use correct process, terminology, and command to perform Command Block
- In Survival and Creative type, Command Block is not available, so you have to use command to display it
- Command Block is the greatest block in Minecraft because it is long live except you change type in Minecraft.
Now, let’s start!
- At first, you need to display Command Block by using command:
/give @p command_block
- The syntax is:
/give <player name> command_block
- The prerequisite is mastering basic command below:
- 1! /give
These are basic step to use all command in Minecraft effectively
- To take an item in command block you can use command below:
/give <player name> <IdItem>
If you don’t remember the ID of items, you can consult at http://www.minecraftinfo.com/idnamelist.htm
- To copy or topographic or any blocks in a coordinates to new position, use command:
/clone x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3
In which x1, y1, z1, x1, y2, z2 are coordinates need to migrate and x3, y3, z3 are coordinates the block or topographic will be migrated
- To change a block into another one, you need to use command:
/fill x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 <IDBlock>
We will bring an example for you to understand this command clearly.
/fill 123 4 321 456 6 789 iron_block
With this command, block from 123 4 321 to 456 6 789 will change into iron block
The guides above are quite complicated but you just need to concentrate more, you can manipulate them well. We believe that these command will help you much when playing in Minecraft.