Teleporting allows gamer instantly travel to a specified location or player. With each mode you need use different manipulations. And for each versions of Minecraft, you also need different ways. In this post, we will show you a method to teleport in Minecraft for PC
Step 1: Make sure that you can use the command
You just can teleport in specific situations as:
- For online gamers: gamers need Operator access for the server. To become an operator, an admin or an operator need to type / op. YourName into the chat window
- For local multiplayer: gamers need to start with Cheats enabled. This needs to be done by the player opening the game to local multiplayer
- For single gamers: Cheats need to be enabled when creating the world
Step 2: Determine the place you want to teleport to
In Minecraft, player location is determined by three coordinates XYZ. In which:
- The X coordinate is the position east or west of spawn point
- The Y coordinate is the position north or south of spawn point
- The Z coordinate is the elevation above bedrock.
To view your current coordinates in game, press F3 for PC and Fn+F3 for laptops and Macs (Alt+Fn+F3 for newer Macs)
Step 3: Open the chat window
Press T to open chat window
Step 4: Teleport to a specific player
Enter command /tp.PlayerName to teleport yourself to someone else in same server
*Note: the player name doesn’t contain space
Step 5: Teleport to a specific location
You just need to know the coordinates; you can teleport to any location in the world.
- If you’re not sure about the Y coordinate, just need to enter “83” in order to avoid teleporting into something and suffocating. You might fall for a bit but you can survive: /tp X Y Z
- The X and Z coordinates must be between -30,000,000 to 30,000,000. The Y coordinate must be positive
- You can replace the coordinates with relative position using a “~” but you can teleport as far as the world allows. In addition, players also use relative coordinates to teleport to negative Y values.
Step 6: Teleport a player somewhere else
- Use following command to move a player on server:
/tp TargetPlayer XYZ OR DestinationPlayer
- In case you want to move all players to yourself, use command
/tp @a @p
That’s all manipulations about teleporting in Minecraft for PC. Hope you enjoy interesting experience with this game.